And this is a play on the "skittle" manicure ;)
I took this Lisa Frank character as inspiration and her name is: Candy Girl!
*This was copied and pasted from the Lisa Frank website.
I loved the way the name was done in two shades of the same color. So that's what I did for these.
Then I used the multicolored dots on her shirt for these nails
Then the swirl candies for this one:
I Bundle Monstered the lollipop design onto my left thumb.
I tried my best to recreate the swirled lollipop in the picture, but it's my least favorite. :(
And then I realized I had a solid orange nail left with no design idea!
So I did a white stripe with some big dots.
I used the following polishes:
- Essie - Trillionails Basecoat
- Sally Hansen - Lavender Cloud
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Twisted Pink
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Sun Kissed
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Green With Envy
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Blue Me Away!
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Deep Purple
- Hard Candy - Splendid
- OTD Topcoat